Do you want to learn more about Sentinel Notebooks (built on Jupyter Notebooks)? Microsoft have released a set of trainings to skill up in the area
Notebooks can be useful for cross tenant hunting and also cross product and multiple data sources if needed.
They can also be interactive in terms of a manual playbook with steps mixed with queries and graphs which would make it easy to follow through.
- Part 1: Azure Sentinel notebook ninja – the series! (microsoft.com)
- Part 2: How to get started with notebooks and tour of the features
- Part 3: Overview of the pre-built notebooks and how to use them
- Part 3.5: Using Code Snippets to build your own Sentinel Notebooks
- Part 4: How to create your own notebooks from scratch and how to customize the existing ones
Sorry for the short blog post, but this one is about sharing content